Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trick or Treat

Well, we braved the wind and cold again to show off our cutie-patooties and gather some sweets. We thought they were just precious! And for the record, both of my kids dodge the camera when they see it coming out, so I don't have many great pictures of them. I think I'm going to dress them back up and get some more ;) They'd love that! HA!
Our little ladybug...
And the policeman....Both of those pictures of the kids was within the first 10 minutes BEFORE their noses were bright red and they couldn't feel their fingers.

How pitiful is she. I'm pretty sure her hands were frozen around her basket and yes those are Easter baskets. I have an excuse though; the little, plastic pumpkins were sold out everywhere and this was James' solution. I tried to talk him out of it. :) Really? Collecting Halloween candy in our Easter baskets?


We had a great time, but we only made it half-way around the neighborhood when Lauren started shivering uncontrollably and James started crying, so we went home, warmed up and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for the rest of the evening. It was fun and memorable! We all end up at G&G's when we're done trick or treating and they give them treats and the cousins play. It's a great tradition!
Graham even got in on the fun. He was a red, hot chili pepper. I thought it was just precious! He obviously isn't quite so sure...
He's had enough! Graham and Lauren both loved his little outfit! :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Aww, your kids looked SO cute! Emma was a ladybug when she was Lauren's age, so that brought back lots of memories for me. :) I am loving the Easter basket idea too...