Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged A to Z

This is for you Sara! :) I hope you all learn a few new things about me!!!

A. Attached or single? Attached but I also like to be single (I'm very independent)
B. Best friend? Luke...really... I have a couple close girl friends and of course my mom and sisters
C. Cake or pie? pie for sure (peach if you want me to be specific)
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? lipstick (always wear it) mainly because my lips are chapped and sensitive to many lip products...even carmex! It's not all vanity! :)
F. Favorite color? red and yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms? aren't they the same??? Give me both :)
H. Home town? Elkhart
I. Favorite indulgence? ohhh..I could have a lot but don't on 1 income...so, a Starbucks Caramel Frappacino will have to do
J. January or July? Toss up-January because it's James' bday month but July because it's our anniversary
K. Kids? two- James (3 in January) and Lauren (1 on Tuesday)
M. Marriage date? 07/20/2002
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brother and 2 sisters. I'm a middle child!
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? snakes and large bodies of water ( I have a great fear of drowning)
Q. Quotes? "There's no pillow as soft as a clear conscience."
R. Reasons to smile? LIFE- I love watching my kiddos play and laugh together, I have an amazing husband, fantastic friends, AND an amazing family!
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: I don't know anyone who blogs that hastn't done this one...so if you haven't done it and you are reading this...YOU'RE TAGGED!!!
U. Unknown fact about me? I was a camp couselor (3 weeks) and a master puppeteer every summer from 8th-12 grade and LOVED it!
V. Vegetable? A good salad...does that count?
W. Worst Habit? bite my nails when I'm anxious
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound for sure!!! Love seeing those itty bitty babies!
Y. Your favorite food? tough one...I like food...maybe taco salad...
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus (I think)

1 comment:

darcy said...

I love the Master Pupeteer fact about you. =) We need to see this in action to really believe it. =) (Hopefully) see ya tomorrow because we didn't get much time to talk at MOTTT'S!