Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Splash Pad

James would run toward the sprinklers and take a quick veer to avoid getting wet...defeated the whole purpose, but pretty cute.

This is his friend Addie. They held hands a couple times through. He needs the support of a woman already! :)



There is a great little sprinkler park in a little town about 20 minutes from us that I've wanted to take James to all summer. We finally had a chance to go and had perfect weather to make for a perfect day. Jennifer, Tami, me and all of our kids met up at my sister Tiffani's house and headed to the sprinkler park. My friend Lyndsay met us there with her two girls and we had a blast...(that is after we figured out how to get the thing going. I'm sure we looked like a bunch of idiots...) To end a perfect morning/afternoon, we had lunch from McDonalds. These kids are pretty lucky don't you think? We had an absolutely perfect time. It was so much fun and once again I am so grateful for my friends and family AND for a husband who allows me to stay home with our kids and make these kinds of memories!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: